I am a mother of two kids my son Turner is 8 and my daughter Bailey is 13, my real estate business has become such a huge part of their lives as well, they are always checking out new listings or showing me homes they want me to list. Pursuing my dreams to become a Realtor has been everything I've dreamed of and more.
Being a quality agent is so much more than showing pretty homes, and emailing over an offer, it's hard work, it's hours and hours of paperwork and negotiations, it's being available at all times to my clients and at the end of the transaction when my clients get the keys to their new home every bit of that is a true BLESSING.
- How many years have you been in real estate? More than 3 wonderful, thrilling, life-changing years in Real Estate and have loved every minute of it.
- Who do you admire? I admire my mother. She is such a kind, loving, giving, strong and independent woman. I hope to be just a part of who she is.
- What is your favorite movie? Top Gun. Inspired by the fact that my own father was a real life Top Gun pilot when I was a little girl.
- If you won the lottery how would you spend your winnings? If I won the lottery, I get a car, You get a car, EVERYBODY gets a car!!!! HA HA! I would make sure to take care of my parents first, make sure my kids had no idea and stayed humble, and just enjoy a secure, financially stable life living under the radar.
- Why Live Love Atlanta? I came to LLA to be a part of something GREAT that I could be proud of. I love it at LLA and I am so proud to say I am a part of it.