We know the amount of work it takes to get your home ready for showings - the time involved in leaving your home, and the hassle of getting the dogs, children, and guests out the door. That's why we are very mindful of your time. We utilize a technology called "Showingtime" that will send you text messages when an agent wants to schedule a showing. Simply confirm with a Y for "yes" or N for "no".
After the showing, we will email, text and phone the agent for feedback. You will receive immediate notification for all feedback received.
This feedback is very useful information to help us position your property to sell for top dollar within your designated time frame.
Contrary to popular belief, receiving an acceptable offer is, oftentimes, the easiest step in the journey. Once you are under contract there are a lot of stars that need to align to get you to the closing table.
Our expertise comes to light during this phase of the journey.
There are specific, proactive measures we take to prevent problems from arising.
1. We conduct Weekly Calls to the lender and closing attorney to ensure that their side of the process is coming along as it should.
2. We will work together to produce a Comprehensive Appraiser Package. The package will provide the appraiser with information about your property including upgrades, renovations, special features. We also include the positive feedback from showings and comparable properties to support the sales price.
3. Keeping you informed through the process via personal calls, instructional videos, and on-site meetings.
We've developed a comprehensive marketing strategy to help promote your home.
Days on Market vs 20 days in the Market
Homes Sales in NW Atlanta
5 Star Zillow Reviews
#Integrity is a core value of our company and we take very seriously the promises we make to you. We stand by what we say with our Satisfaction Guarantee. Prior to going under contract, if you are dissatisfied with the services being provided you can terminate our listing agreement - FREE of charge.
1. Answer any additional questions you may have
2. Sign the agreement for us to work together
3. Finalize paperwork, install lockbox, and fill out MLS data form
4. Photographer comes out to your home (expect him to be there 2 - 4 hours depending on the size of your home)
5. Within one business day of your photos being taken, your home will be LIVE and actively listed for sale on the MLS
6. RELAX! We will take it from here.