Moving soon? Cleaning is an important part of that process!
From ceiling fans to baseboards there is so much to clean when you’re moving out. We want to help make the process as easy as possible, so we made a checklist of everything you should keep in mind while cleaning.
Just one less thing you need to keep track of!
1) Remove nails and cover up holes
2) Spray and wipe the inside of the refrigerator with soapy water
3) Dust cabinets and wipe them down
4) Thoroughly clean the stove and oven
5) Spray and wipe down sinks
6) Scrub showers and tubs with cleaning solution
7) Dust ceiling fans
8) Wash the windows including wiping down the window sills
9) Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors, remove stains from carpet, and wipe baseboards
Looking for a recommendation for carpet cleaning, lawn care, a painter or anything in between? Give me a call! I would love to forward our list of preferred vendors to you.
Ready to Start Your Home Buying/Selling Experience?
We have a team of professional, full-time, highly-trained agents that are ready to assist you. Find the agent that best suits your needs. BTW They are all AWESOME!
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
Thank you for subscribing
Someone from our team will reach out soon. In the meantime, explore our site for more information.